Most businesses do not know they are being targeted. In many cases the attempts are made by “hackers” that are motivated either by the technical challenges or financial or other rewards. Cyberattacks including Ransomware have become commonplace and can have a devastating impact on businesses.
I am a business or organisation in Northern Ireland—who would attack me ?
– Passwords are your first line of security—ensure they are complex and changed regularly
– Expose only those services you need and where possible protect all services with additional security or access factors.
– Place data security and access control at the centre of your business or organization’ IT security policy.
– Ensure maintenance procedures put security and recoverability at the heart of your IT strategy
– Stay current – protect your business from known threats
Know your business exposure to security risks and build a strategy to protect your information and systems.
Should you wish to talk to someone about the services we offer or to have a no obligation security audit carried out please get in touch with us via our contact page