IBM Connections is social software for business that empowers that business to be more innovative and helps it work more quickly by using dynamic networks of coworkers, partners, and customers. Features like communities, blogs and activities can be set up for internal use—keeping sensitive business information safe—or for external use to help you engage and build trusted relationships. IBM Connections deployment options include on premises, hybrid and in the cloud with integration for business systems.
IBM Connections can help you:
- Make everything social and bring your brand to every experience – web and mobile. This social platform can integrate social into your business processes throughout your entire business or organisation
- Eliminate guesswork by providing full-featured social analytics and metrics to foster vital networks and communities. See wha
- Unlock creativity everywhere with a social platform that is ready to be delivered to virtually any mobile device including tablets. IBM Connections provides a flexible and security-rich foundation for a comprehensive bring-your-own-device (BYOD) strategy.
- Integrate with IBM software and third-party applications to extend your enterprise social business platform.
- Integrate with Microsoft applications including Microsoft SharePoint, Microsoft Windows Explorer, Microsoft Outlook and Microsoft Office.