I just picked up the latest info for the beta release of the Trilead VM explorer product.
The main new features of VM Explorer 4.0 beta 2 are:
- Added possibility to shutdown VM before starting backup/replication task
- Added possibility to log scheduled task result in windows log
- Hyper-V Backup: Now you will be able to backup also your Hyper-V Virtual Machines in the same way you did with VMWare VMs
- Hyper-V Restore: You will be able to restore you Hyper-V VM to any Hyper-V server in your datacenter
- Hyper-V Incremental Backup
- Hyper-V Incremental Restore
- File level restore for VHD disks
- Automatic deploy of Trilead Agent Manager service
Off to explore these new features and see if it can possible resolve something I need to propose for a new project.